Only 90% of the Nobles ever clapped, because the other 10% where theatre snobs who hated fun.
Does this also mean that Dante goes to Crimson Tide games?
Batman #407 (May 1987)
Art by David Mazzucchelli & Richmond Lewis
Words by Frank Miller
Happy Batman Begins Day.
In Batman Year One, Dec 3 is when Batman first answers Commissioner Gordan turning on the Bat Signal (and the end of Batman’s First Year as The Bat)
Watching Wreck-it Ralph with my folks on Thanksgiving. Even though my older cousins are here and pointing out stuff, only I noticed the greatest burger chief in the gaming world.
As I grow older, I realize that everything Cranky Kong said is true. He saw what was coming and we ignored him.
You know. Reading up on all the shit the FDA allows into our foods makes you realize that this is how most of your food really does look like. Then again; a couple of maggots and a pinch of rat semen might actually be what makes our food taste delicious.
Sorry for being tacky, but now that I got your attention please help us save the people of the Philippines
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- eta:donations via UNICEF Philippines
- eta2: donations via CARE Australia
- eta2: donations via Caritas Internationalis
- eta2:donations via GMA Network (credit card, cash, check)
- eta2:donations via World Vision
- eta2:donations via AmeriCares
- eta2: donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- eta2: donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
Thank you for your help, if you can’t donate (or you know lose money to buy toku merch) you could help by reblogging this.
(typhoon images via)